Students,
Please send me a note and tell me what you did over your long weekend. Did you go trick-or-treating? Did you go out of town with your family?
Trevor and I went to Minneapolis to visit a couple college friends. I went shopping at IKEA and at the Mall of America. We also stopped at an apple orchard on the way home. This place had over 50 different kinds of root beer! I picked out five bottles to try! I also ate a DELICIOUS caramel apple!!
Can't wait to hear about your weekend!
Mrs. Christiansen
no i don"t going trick-or- treating my brother did all i did is past out the candy and made cokies with my mom and i made meat leaf ball for supper and help my mom out and i watch scary movie with my family
ReplyDeleteI did not go trick-or-treating. I helped at the canival at the school instead. I took pictures of my family and I. Some with grandpa and grandma, my mom and brother, and some of my cousins. My mom and I made some pumpkin pies. They were very good. My grandma and I went into Souix Falls yesterday. We had to get the van fixed. It took about three to four hours to fix the van. After that we went to KFC.
ReplyDeletegilrcats99- Next time we write, please try to use complete sentences. You have no capital letters and this is one huge, long sentence! Also, try to ask for help with spelling. It wouldn't hurt if you read this outloud to somebody before posting and maybe you could catch some spelling mistakes.
ReplyDeleterachel-2013: Nicely written! A few spelling mistakes but overall nice job! You should have brought me some pumpkin pie!!!